- Fitted with our standard lifter opening (type 1927) which is capable of taking many standard, smaller or older sewing machines on the market but not all of, more particularly, the larger domestic sewing machines available today.
- 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- Shut the doors and it hides your machine away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- Arrives fully assembled.
- Closed - WIDE 60cm (233⁄4’’) DEEP 44cm (171⁄2’’) HIGH 76cm (30”)
- American Grey Oak
- Weathered Oak
Free Mainland UK delivery, except for some areas of Scotland, some areas of Wales and some areas of Cornwall. *Please allow 28 days for delivery*
Please call us for more details.
*This price is for the Horn Cub Plus 1010 only*