- Fitted with our large lifter opening (type 1939) which is capable of taking many of the newer (and older) machines on the market but not all of, more particularly, the larger domestic sewing machines available today.
- 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- An extra deep drawer, handy shelf, and a recessed table top accessories organiser adds even more storage.
- Transparent door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker, or maybe a second smaller workshop machine.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet that is lockable with a key. No one would ever know.
- One flatbed insert plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Arrives fully assembled.
- Light Oak
- Medium Oak
Free Mainland UK delivery, except for some areas of Scotland, some areas of Wales and some areas of Cornwall. *Please allow 28 days for delivery*
Please call us for more details.
*This price is for the Horn Nova only*