The Horn Elements Sewing Table 201 is a clever and versatile design which can fit in your room with the many different configurations (as shown in example layout above).
- Quick release adjustment lever
- Choice of Beech, Teak or white finishes
- Dimensions: W 120 (47.25″) x H 74 (29″) x D 50cm (19.75″)
- Maxi aperture for larger machines
- Can be combined with drawers and storage chest for a complete sewing studio
- Supplied flat-pack for easy self assembly
Colour - White
This table is fitted with a 2 position manual mechanism platform which allows both a flatbed and free arm sewing position, with the quick release adjustment lever, each position can be reached.
*The 1942 Plexi insert can be purchased to get the most out of the flatbed position, and it is made to fit your exact machine.
Free Mainland UK delivery, except for some areas of Scotland, some areas of Wales and some areas of Cornwall. *Please allow 28 days for delivery*
Please call us for more details.
*This price is for the Horn Elements Sewing Table 201 only*