The hobbylock™ 2.0 overlock machine is a modern overlock that is easy to use and has many practical features, including 15 stitches, adjustable stitch length, builtin rolled edge, free-arm for sewing sleeves and pant legs, electronic speed control, and much more.
4, 3, 2 THREAD SEWING
Many options for utility and decorative sewing.
Trim, stitch, overcast and decorate projects in half the time.
Makes sewing cuffs, sleeves and other small areas easy.
Detailed interactive DVD and printed quick guide for threading all stitches.
Adjustable for perfectly even seams, no stretching of the seam or puckering of fine fabrics.
ADJUSTABLE STITCH LENGTH, CUTTING WIDTH AND PRESSER FOOT PRESSURE
Choose optimal settings for different fabrics and techniques.
EXTRA PRESSER FOOT HEIGHT
Room for several layers or heavy fabrics.
Catches fabric trimmings.
When the front cover is open the machine will not sew.
- 4-thread overlock– reinforced overlock stitch for perfect sewing, trimming and finishing.
- 3-thread overlock– wide and narrow overlock seams and decorative techniques.
- 2-thread overlock– rolled edge and flatlock, wide and narrow.
- Built-in rolled edge– sew 2- or 3-thread rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or the stitch plate.
What's in the box
- Needle pack
- Thread unreeling discs (4)
- Lint brush
- Knife blade (for the stationary lower cutter)
- 7. 2-thread converter
- Thread spool nets (4)
- Waste tray
- Dust cover